Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RoyJ RoyJ is offline

Default Archery Experiment

Flour mill dust explosions can be very nasty for the same reason. They
have a 4 to 8 second response time. Bang wait BANG wait Boom wait BOOM
wait Kaboom wait KABOOM wait KABOOM!!!!! no more waiting, nothing left
shock wave dust gently fell from every truss in the place. i think that's
what made us all wide eyed, not so much the blast but that it shook loose
dust from all the trusses. we were like "*whoa*".

i don't think i/we ever had the balls to even consider doing a 50 gallon
bag. especially after witnessing what (a MUCH smaller) two-taped-together
styrofoam soup bowls sounds like.

b.w.