Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default IT'S SPAM Can Someone please help me with my Computer stuff? 95948

Gary H wrote in
:

On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 09:02:40 -0600, Red Green
wrote:

[snip]

uMHrJrhvtPeyGbrVITaBPd.zM

It's SPAM. Possibly posted by a spambot. Note generated number at the
end from various postings in groups and forums.

Also the line of junk (uMHrJrhvtPeyGbrVITaBPd.zM) at the end.

Can Someone please help me with my Computer stuff? 40009
Can Someone please help me with my Computer stuff? 49674
Can Someone please help me with my Computer stuff? 73382
Can Someone please help me with my Computer stuff? 54636
Can Someone please help me with my Computer stuff? 50194
Can Someone please help me with my Computer stuff? 95948

And you helped spread it (forgot to snip the spam site URL).

Curses, foiled again :-(