Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] russellseaton1@yahoo.com is offline

Default Now why didn't I get one before?

On Jan 28, 9:42*am, Swingman wrote:
On 1/28/2010 9:31 AM, RonB wrote:

Other than that, they are a good source for latex gloves, air hose,
some air tools, etc. *IOW, I am not a total HF snob.

Cheap clamps, which can be put in harm's way without any worry, and
double sided tape, are both a couple of other bargains at HF.

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Harbor Freight also sold/sells a set of high speed steel woodturning
tools. 8 or so tools. $40-50. The 1" and 1/2" skew chisels are just
as good as any otheres you can buy. 3/8" and 1/2" gouges are just as
good as any others. Scrapers scrape just fine. Couple of the big
gouges are good. The set is good. And if you use it to learn how to
sharpen with a dry grinder, you don't feel bad grinding away expensive
high speed steel. My Uncle refers to Harbor Freight as the Chinese
store. Ain't that the truth.