Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default FS (Not by me) Woodworking tools auction

Also, that dollar for initial registering to create an account with
IRS, that is a one-time deal. Once you're registered, you won't have
to re-register, again, and all you have to do is sign in to any
auction and bid on any of that auction's items. Each bidding paddle
(window) will have the appropriate (and easy) prompts for you to
follow for the correct procedure(s) to continue.

Sometimes, for AOL users, signing in, to place a bid, can be
troublesome. I can't remember what the problem is, but a call to the
IRS office will get the correction procedure for correcting the
problem.

On the link, http://www.irsauctions.com/index_lot...tails&id=13222
, click onto "auctions" at the top of the page and you can see all the
ongoing auctions.

Sonny