Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default FS (Not by me) Woodworking tools auction

I've made several purchases through this auction company. A sellers
fee is common. Almost all auction companies charge a fee, as this,
and 10% is not abnormal. This company liquidates assets for many
companies throughout the US. Just keep an eye out for when a sale is
near you.

If an item can be removed by hand or hands, you don't need the
insurance. That insurance requirement is for when one needs to bring
in a crane, cherry picker or some other heavy equipment for loading a
huge item. With all my purchases, on-site personnel, forklifts and
other help was available for no extra fee. Folks were helpful where
lowering into the truck.

I had an issue with some router bits I bought.... some were missing,
when I went to pick them up. I was quickly refunded 1/3 my bid
amount. I still ended up with some 300+ router bits and a few hundred
brad point drill bits, for the after-refund price of $250. Some of
you may recall a post I made regarding 3/4" shaft router bits. I
don't have the machinery for using these, about 50 of them (not
included in the above count). I still haven't found anyone with the
machinery for their use. I'd sell them for $1 ea, but if push came to
shove, I'd give them away.
http://www.irsauctions.com/popups/bi...J92ZM&id=12581

The rack, pictured in the above link: I converted the bit holders
into tilting holders in a cabinet I made for the bits....Pics 37 - 40
~~~ http://www.flickr.com/photos/43836144@N04/
There were also 3 new grinding stones, within this lot.

Sonny