Posted to rec.woodworking

Default FS (Not by me) Woodworking tools auction

Yeah, seems reputable. However, I just realized they have pretty
strict (stupid) pick-up rules. If the items are not "hand carry" then
you need to provide proof of liability insurance of $200k. I suppose
if you hire a shipping company that is pretty standard but if I go in
my truck to pick up a $200 Jointer I really don't want the hassle and
expense of finding some temp insurance.

They also add a 10% auction fee. I think they should just add 10% to
the reserve.

Oh well. Caveat Emptor. (sp?)

On Jan 28, 1:48*pm, Pat Barber wrote:
Wrong part of the country....(Ventura,Ca.)

That auction crowd has been around for a while now.
Never heard anything bad.

SonomaProducts.com wrote:
Cool woodworking tools auction (not mine). I found this advertised on
craig's list

http://www.irsauctions.com/index_lot...ails&id=13222- Hide quoted text -