Posted to rec.woodworking

Default FS (Not by me) Woodworking tools auction

Cool woodworking tools auction (not mine). I found this advertised on
craig's list

http://www.irsauctions.com/index_lot...tails&id=13222

1. I do not have any idea if this is legite, I don't know the company
but seems OK.
2. They do charge a buck to allow you to bid but they claim it is to
verify your identity.
3. Some of the reserves are pretty low, the wide belt sander was at
one time at like $2,500 and reserves was met. Big straight line rip
saw currently $650.
4. I actually want some of this stuff but figured I would give some
others a heads up anyway. Maybe it will bring me some karma.
5. Finishes tomorrow.