Posted to rec.woodworking
Pat Barber[_2_] Pat Barber[_2_] is offline

Default Rescue Mission Pics

I did a 79 14" Delta bandsaw, 1966 12/14 34-350 table saw and now
this 1973 Unisaw. I am constantly looking for more.

The born on date was orignally 06/66 but I now
believe the saw to be a 1973 based on the serial number.

They all stay in my shop.

There's gonna be a hell of estate sale down the road.

None of the the family is into ww or old iron and have
always considered me a fringe case.

RonB wrote:
Looks like you have some work ahead of you; but it sounds like you
have been through this before. How is the top? From the pics, it
looks dirty but in fairly good shape. Starting with early iron like
this you will likely end up with a better tool than you can buy new.

Your subsequent post says this is number 3? Do you sell them, keep
them or distribute among family :^}