Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hey Bruce, ring wiring

Wes wrote:

"Wild_Bill" wrote:

I mentioned fish oil softgels a few days ago. It's made an incredible
difference in the comfort and flexibility of my hands.

I understand what you mean about the rapid onset, it happened the same way
with me, and within a short time it was moderately severe.

It's a cheap supplement from discount stores (maybe $5 for 120 count 1000mg)
and I routinely take 1k to 2k mg per day.

About 2 months after I started taking it, there was a very noticeable
difference. I rarely have an ache, sharp pain or stiff finger joints anymore
(maybe twice in a year), but if I do, it's very brief.

I was taking those things and ran out. Maybe I'll give them another try. Sure gave me an
evil burp

Not to mention, gills? ;-)

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.