Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Weston John Weston is offline

Default Fast and accurate way to cut plasterboard to match patress boxes - how do *you* do it?

In article , "george [dicegeorge]"
wrote:

Which of the many bosch PMF blades is best for this job?

it's a fantastic tool, i'v bought one of each blade but only used a few
so far
(mainly i use it for aggressive sanding and floorboard cutting)

http://www.lawson-his.co.uk/scripts/..._med ium=ncpc

http://www.mtmc.co.uk/product.asp?P_... ny&PT_ID=all

[g]

I used the HCS plunge cut wood saw as it was one I had available. It's
only cardboard and soft plaster it's going through, but the plaster will
wear the cutting edge so it's now relegated to plasterboard use only.
I'm not sure the metal blade would be better since there is a lot of
dust to get away from the cutting edge

--
John W
I you want to mail me, replace the obvious with co.uk twice