Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Thank you all for your comments

While I was only trying to comfort Allen, "in this particular instance", I
truly feel his pain. My intention was not to hijack his thread or draw
attention to me but more to let him know that he had some one right beside
him in his time of grief.

To those that have directly responded and made comments here in this thread,
Thank you. Some of us have not seen eye to eye in the past but in this time
of grief you have not let our differences stand in the way. Thank you again
for your heart felt comments.

In my mothers case she had lived a long and full life. On December 10th she
and my dad received the news that she most likely had cancer in her lungs
and liver. That also happened to be their 60th wedding anniversary. In the
days and weeks that followed I made countless trips taking them to the Dr's.
office and the clinics and the hospitals for further diagnosis, treatment,
and testing. As many of you probably know she had stage 4 lung cancer and
the prognosis was terminal. I am thankful that she really never suffered
with that terrible disease.

The last of the "Charlotte, Burn's Girls" is resting now. 8/1/1922 -
1/27/2010

Thank you all.

Leon