Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sherwinn Williams (Would that be Sher Weems?)

You'll never make a living as a mind reader. If this (below)
is typical of your mind reading skills, you'll starve in a
week.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
.com...
On 1/27/2010 4:20 AM Stormin Mormon spake thus:

I would guess Yankbonics is northern black dialect? That
provides whole different directions. What happens when a
bunch of Michigan Detroit blacks visit NAACP meeting in
Georgia? They walk around telling each other "Y'all talk
funny"?

You'd be guessing wrong, and it shows your inherent racism.
But that
comes with the territory, I guess, being a Mormon and all.

- a Usenet "apology"