Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Hey Bruce, ring wiring

I mentioned fish oil softgels a few days ago. It's made an incredible
difference in the comfort and flexibility of my hands.

I understand what you mean about the rapid onset, it happened the same way
with me, and within a short time it was moderately severe.

It's a cheap supplement from discount stores (maybe $5 for 120 count 1000mg)
and I routinely take 1k to 2k mg per day.

About 2 months after I started taking it, there was a very noticeable
difference. I rarely have an ache, sharp pain or stiff finger joints anymore
(maybe twice in a year), but if I do, it's very brief.

--
WB
metalworking projects

"Wes" wrote in message

Towards the end of the last job, I was using my needle nose pliers to pick
up the wings of
the wire nuts to ease the loads my thumb. That helped a lot. Funny how
my bionic hands
turned into achy breaky in the span of a year.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller