SwampBug

Default Silly Question about Jigs - --

Changint it from old "pond" to the new "water feature" lets the contractor
mark-up at least 40% right off the bat! s

--
SwampBug
---------------------
"Fly-by-Night CC" wrote in message
news
In article ,
(MHaseltine) wrote:

Well, my silly question is, "Are these jigs or fixtures?"

My wife works at the corporate HQ for a hi-tech computer company here in
Oregon. That thingie between the buildings with the ducks swimming in
and geese milling around it, with the trees overhanging, with the
cat-tails and lilypads, and croaking frogs is NOT a pond, but a...

"water feature ".

http://www.flybynightcoppercompany.com
http://www.easystreet.com/~onlnlowe/index.html