Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Campfire/firepit seating ...

On 1/27/2010 1:36 PM, WW wrote:
wrote in message
On 1/27/2010 5:50 AM, vaaljapie wrote:
Thanks for the pics and diagram.
Made one yesterday. Sturdy and quite comfortable. I think a table using
the same sort of idea with X legs would fit in nicely.

Your welcome. Thanks for the feedback ... actually got to use the one I
made yesterday, in its intended location, and was surprised at how
comfortable it was.

If you come up with any mods, let us know.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

My $.02 worth. I would put hinges under the seat on both sides so they could
fold under. Add 2 metal studs on each side at mounting location for back.
Use wing nuts on studs. This way easy to travel to camp site saving space.
Hope this is clear enough. warren

LOL! You sure you don't want to upholster the seat while you're at it?

The whole idea is two pieces of wood, seven cuts, twenty minutes 'til
sit down, and a twenty dollar bill ... with some change left to buy a
beer with. g

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08