Posted to alt.home.repair
John John is offline

Default Washing Machine Recommendations

I promised the wife a new washing mchine. She is thinking of a steam and/or sanitizing model. She also wants large capacity (over 4.0 cft I guess) and I would like it to be high effeciency and low water consumption. I'd like to spend under $900 but....................................... Considering all the choices available I am looking for recommendations and of course interested in repair issues and known problems; also what makes to totally avoid. All your input would be very much appreciated. Thanks John