Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Hey Bruce, ring wiring

Doc wrote:

Wes wrote in
:

Ecnerwal wrote:

Not for forming the loops, but bending the wires and screwing on wire
nuts is getting a bit hard as my phalanges age.

Here ya go, even has a different driver with a hole for forming loops.

http://www.licensedelectrician.com/S...rring_Tool.htm

I got to get me one of these, maybe another one for my master electrician brother. Second
thought, I'll just show him mine and let him buy his.

Being more of a machining oriented guy, I debur conduit when I have to run it with my
Glo-Burr deburing tool

Thanks.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller