Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Tool Sale Tap Enterprises

Tony wrote:

... I'll go home and test the stuff right away before
the caravan packs up and leaves town.

Don't know about that; the sales slips I've seen here are all printed w/
"ALL SALES FINAL". I think your only recourse would be to make sure it
isn't DOA in the box at the register; once you leave the door likely
it'll be yours.

Only difference I'm aware of is that they have some factory refurb stuff
that does have a manufacturers' warranty but it's only provision is to
return to the manufacturer/authorized service center, not the road show.

You'll at least want to ask (and I'd get any verbal promise made put in
writing if you have any idea of having any chance at all of it being
honored). IOW, I would put zero credence in there being any "customer
service".

$0.02, etc., ...