Posted to alt.home.repair
Limp Arbor Limp Arbor is offline

Default New Harbor Freight multifunction tool

On Jan 26, 2:57*pm, Joe wrote:
Those of you who said you needed a variable speed multi tool now won't
have to go to the big $$ brands for what you need. The variable speed
HF tool *is on sale for $59.99, #67537. The speed range is listed at
10K to 20K RPM (or wiggles per minute, WPM?) but I have no idea
whether sub 10K is useful or not or even available in other tools. At
20% of the price of Fein this is an even better way to try out the
system. BTW, my $39.95 model is still doing nicely. Plan to do some
home made blade mods next week after unexpected nail encounters.

Joe

This is one of the few HF tools I would recommend. I have the old non-
variable speed one and it is great.

Post back on your blade mods.

I will soon have the need to cut the nails on my outlet boxes and
can't think of a better tool to use.