Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sherwinn Williams (Would that be Sher Weems?)

I would guess Yankbonics is northern black dialect? That
provides whole different directions. What happens when a
bunch of Michigan Detroit blacks visit NAACP meeting in
Georgia? They walk around telling each other "Y'all talk
funny"?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Red Green" wrote in message

Growing up in The South the way I have gives me a great
perspective
on Southern regional dialects. Most people don't realize
that there
are numerous Southern accents. I am fluent in most of the
dialects.
Half my relatives are Damn Yankees so I have to
communicate with them
too. I had to learn Yankbonics too.

TDD

Yankbonics - lol? I's guess I gots some of that just like
some of youze
guys.