Posted to rec.woodworking
Keith nuttle Keith nuttle is offline

Default Miter box and saw

On 1/26/2010 11:22 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

The Sears saw got 1.5 stars out of 5. Maybe people are comparing them to
power saws???

It is similar to this Sears model.

Item# 00936331000 | Model# 36331
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...0070921x00003a

Would you guys mentioning Searz please go back to the Handyman Club
forums and leave the Wreck alone? Crikey!

---
"Some of us are wondering if we have created a monster."
Kevin Vranes, climate scientist, University of Colorado
talking about global warming hysteria, January, 2007.

I 10" Sears table saw has been performing its function for over 40 years
and not a problem. Same with my 40 year old Sears router. I can still
get parts for both.

I believe with Sears as any place else you get what you pay for. To
compare a %100 Sears table saw with a $1000 dollar contractors saw, is
like comparing a Smartcar with a Lexus.