Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Work in progress - Ironwood bowl

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 20:18:58 -0600, the infamous "Licker"
scrawled the following:

Upscale wrote: Can I assume then, that you might do much of lathe work
behind some kind of shield? I've been hit in the chest once by a kickback
from a tablesaw. I can only imagine what it would be like to be hit by some
projectile flying off a reasonably fast spinning block of wood.

You need a chest protector like this

Somebody obviously had a run-in with some kickback, huh?

---
"Some of us are wondering if we have created a monster."
Kevin Vranes, climate scientist, University of Colorado
talking about global warming hysteria, January, 2007.