Posted to alt.home.repair
metspitzer metspitzer is offline

Default OT Cell phone caller ID

First, I would be posting this in a cell phone group if I could find
an active one. Anyone know of one?

My teenaged niece talked another relative into putting her on their
cell phone plan.......Guess how that turned out?

Well anyway, after over 300 bucks for ring tones almost everything
else the cell phone companies have been able to charger for, I ended
up with a cell phone and a 11$ per month bill.

The problem is that when I call someone their caller ID displays
"Steve and Kathy" My name isn't even close to those. I asked Kathy
if she could change what the caller ID says and she said she couldn't.
I would think with so many people added to a package they would fix
that problem. I get the feeling she just doesn't want to mess with
it.

It is a Sprint phone and the provider is Verizon.