Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Trijicon

Gee, I wonder why Trijicon would be getting flak for putting bible
references on the sights it sends to the Middle East? Could it be that
the Muslims who see these bible quotes on the M16s of the invading
forces might think the conflict is one where the Christians are back
on another Crusade against their faith? They wouldn't pick up on the
Christians vs Muslims thing would they? I mean they aren't the kind of
people who would remember things from ancient times like the Crusades,
right? Seeing the quotes from the bible wouldn't have the effect of
making them more willing to fight the infidels now would it? You have
to be pretty thick not to see why it's not a good idea to make this a
religious war, and what Trijicon is doing is not helpful.

The liberals in America forgot that they were attacked by the Muslims on
9-11-01, so why should we believe that Muslims can remember ancient
times? I love my Trijicon sights, by the way.

Nothing wrong with the sights just with the idiot bible thumpers who
decided to put religious symbols on them. And if you think it was
Muslims who attacked on 9/11 then you should know that the Muslims think
it was the Christians who attacked them in Iraq. Enough of them know
what war against Christians was to think the Christians are at it again.
Believing it's another crusade helps the suicide bombers be willing to
die in the cause. I think some of our men are dead and maimed due to
that. You can attribute that directly to making it a Christian vs Muslim
war. Then you put Christian symbols on our weapons and look what you get.

Hawke