Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_3_] Steve B[_3_] is offline

Default Archery Experiment

"Robert Swinney" wrote in message
Yeah, those burn barrels. I remember throwing half a can of motor oil on
the red hot side of a burn
barrel. Until then I thought that oil was not flammable - or explosive.

We went deer hunting in Central Nevada. Brought a big tent and expedition
gear. We found a cabin with a sign above the door that said, "Use it, just
don't tear it up." We thought we had died and went to heaven.

The people before us were pigs, so we decided to pick up and burn some
trash. We filled the can with debris, then set it afire. I think there was
a propane canister in there. One hell of a bang. Fires all over the place.
We managed to stop the worst one just before it got to the cabin. The cabin
and all our stuff would have gone up.

We were sweaty dirty sooty do gooders.

Steve