Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Frost your nuts?

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 14:19:28 -0600, Swingman wrote:

But, that begs the question. What would you peg your time to be worth
if you had to put a dollar figure on it? For many people, their time
is what is worth the most to them.

I never count my time spent on something I do when I'm not "at work",
enjoy doing in any event, and especially when reaping a benefit at the
same time.

Sure, I can't argue with that. If you enjoy it, then it's a win win.
But, if your time *was* worth more doing something else (from a
monetory, enjoyment or must do point of view), then you have to peg
some sort of value on the work that needs to be done and decide which
route is most worthwhile to follow.