Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Cleaning up the shop

Ignoramus29432 wrote:

Very good. The risk is taken by the party that is able to pay
(insurance co). The drivers pay a bit extra for the peace of mind.

The insurance company takes no risk, there is a pool that is funded by the drivers subject
to increases or decreases. We do get piece of mind but the insurance company doesn't have
additional risk.

If I understand it correctly, the insurance company insures you up to a certain dollar
amount and after that, the state pool takes over.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller