Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Cleaning up the shop

Gunner Asch wrote:

Mine is store bought be it avoids my having to have a truck.

http://wess.freeshell.org/usenet/rec...railerload.jpg

Wes

Whats the weight rating on that garden trailer Wes? I see some of the
local landscapers using these, and have repair welded a number of them.
Any problems with yours?

Says 2000# GVWR. I haven't had any problems other than I need to do a repaint. Powder
coat hasn't held up well. Everyone in my family loves borrowing it.

I consider it one of my better investments in tools.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller