Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default Woodworking Message Board

wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 07:23:45 -0700, "Max"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 20:37:42 -0700, "Max"
wrote:

wrote in message
news On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 05:56:27 -0800, Evodawg wrote:

Jeff P. wrote:

On Jan 25, 1:45 am, "Lee Michaels"

wrote:
wrote

Hello all.
Nobody here probably remembers me,

Nope, I don't have a clue who you are.

So nice of you to make me feel so welcome Lee.
Don't mind the ole farts. I mean you said it yourself,"ole farts". And
you
know how ole farts can be, arrogant, nasty, and stubborn asses. Like
my
sig says, you can lead an "old" horse to water but you can't make him
drink. Also many here that don't remember you probably think this fits
in
the spam directory. Many here, have already tried woodworking forums
and
don't like the restrictions put on them. That Saw Mill Site comes to
mind.
Would rather have the freedom here of Off Topic and the occasional
tilted
vulgar humor. Try it at your own risk. Just my opinion and you know
what
they say about them....

The biggest problem for these "outside" boards is that it simply means
that everyone has to follow two places, rather than one, to see all
conversations. Most questions have to be posted and answered in both
to make sure everybody gets them. It's just plain counter-productive
to have multiple places carrying mostly redundabnt posts.

Besides that the "outside" boards might embarrass you by correcting your
spelling.

If you are that easily embarassed, or even worry about such things,
maybe usenet is the wrong place for you.

Whooosh!! LOL

Max (wouldn't miss it for anything)

Well, you missed it this time.

There was no "whooosh"

Sigh.....
At my age, Sonny, I can't think of anything that might be embarrassing to
me.
And as for "missing", I was referring to Usenet. It's almost as much fun as
woodworking; I wouldn't miss it for anything.
I do "worry" about poor spelling though. Some of the more recent graduates
from our illustrious educational institutions can hardly spell their own
names.
By the way, have you ever heard of "Foghorn Leghorn"?

Max