Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cheap swivel casters/wheels?

On Jan 26, 8:36*am, "Existential Angst"
wrote:
Awl --

Man, decent ones seem to wanna break the bank, HF stuff is unusable....
They have a blue 99c caster, very nice initially, until the soft wheels
distort into g-d triangles.....

Iny places that will sell small quan of decent stuff at decent prices?

I will eventually be buying larger Qs -- would a larger wholesale/oem house
give me wholesale prices for "prototype Qs", toward the end of a larger
order? *Yeah, always beggin...
--
EA

Good casters cost real money for a reason...because good casters take
effort and material to make.

Compare a good caster to a cheap caster...the difference in quality is
easily detected.

What are you putting these casters on?

TMT