CW

Default Silly Question about Jigs - --

Sounds like someone who is wrong a lot and gets tired of being reminded of
it.

"James D Kountz" wrote in message
This sounds to me like one of those freaking irritating know it all type

of
people who feel they MUST correct everyone all the time so everyone else
will talk like they do. Their way is correct, everyone else is wrong.

These
idiots really gripe my ass ya know? Its not like the creep didn't know

what
you were talking about, he just had to correct you anyway. Its some sort

of
compulsive thing I guess. Jig, fixture who cares? I would have known fully
well what you were speaking of if I had been the other guy, therefore no
correction from me would have been necessary at all.