Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Brown[_2_] Doug Brown[_2_] is offline

Default Bird Problem

"Sanity" wrote in message

"Murielle" wrote in message

Bird is seeing his own reflection and thinking it's another bird, attacks
it. Most likely this bird has a nest nearby and is protecting it's young.
Get some old fashion glass wax, apply it to the window and let it haze.
That'll eliminate the reflection till the birds goes away.

I think you are on to something with the reflection thing, and I know OP
didn't say where they are, but unless they are in they southern hemisphere I
don't think there are too many places right now where a bird would have a
nest with young.