Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sherwinn Williams

Red Green wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote in
:

Red Green wrote:
(Dan) wrote in
news:17358-4B58DFE6-616@storefull- 3172.bay.webtv.net:

Hi,im going to be painting the house this spring,what is better to
use,duration,or super paint,im going to be using a paint gun,any
advice ,thanks dan.

Is English your first language? If not, I sincerely apologize for the
following.

I'm really getting tired of people who are too ****ing lazy to
compose a sentence without an honest effort.

A guy I work with attended a school where the emphasis was on football
and I often ask him to please let me write his business
correspondence. I will often see something like "I done the work an I
want 2 know why I aint got paid yet? Please replie AZAP." Perhaps the
customer couldn't decipher the last bill he sent to them?

TDD

Had reviewed an employee writing once lomg ago that really made me laugh.

"Sometimes when an operator is working by accident, yadd aydda gets
broken."

Had no idea he said that when they work it's an accident.

Ho gosh, it's been about four decades since I worked for an electrical
supply company that had an assortment of Hillbonics speaking employees
who supplied me with endless entertainment. There was a salesman who
said to me "Do exactly what I tell you. Don't never do that." The guy
got all bent out of shape when I did exactly as I was told. Arguments
were always a lot of fun, irregardless of the subject.[sic] Trying to
explain what portmanteau meant was an exercise in futility. Y'all wood
never understand less'n y'all wuz thair.[sic]

TDD