Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Woodworking Message Board

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

Do you have a free ISP? After that major expense or the hassle of going
a free ISP location, a very small fee of $3 per month for "the expensive"
news server service is all you need to remain here. Many news servers are
way way less expensive than $3 per month.

If you're cheap, Giganews is $3 to sign up and free for use. Slow as
hell, hard to get on during whatever happens to be the daily rush
hour, but accessible otherwise.

Can you point me to the free after sign up information? I have been using
Giganews for several months now and pay $3 monthly. And I have not noticed
any thing slow...