Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus22882 Ignoramus22882 is offline

Default Cleaning up the shop

On 2010-01-25, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus12856 wrote:

For retired people, a million goes a long way, in addition to Social
Security income and with the residence paid off.

And not having payments for an expensive SUV or some other luxury car. We have to live
inside our means.

I have no sympathy for someone with his and hers snowmobiles, a custom trailer, the suv
that bitch that they can't save for the future. It seems we are being groomed to be a
nation of consumers.

I have a custom trailer too.

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Home...th-M105A2-Bed/

Otherwise I agree with you.

You got that with a bit of money, using your wits, and sweat equity.

Mine is store bought be it avoids my having to have a truck.

http://wess.freeshell.org/usenet/rec...railerload.jpg

Wes, did you tow your bridgeport with a car??????