Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Too_Many_Drools forced to cancel his Moscow trip on short notice

On Jan 25, 9:07*pm, Ignoramus29432 ignoramus29...@NOSPAM.
On 2010-01-26, Burled Frau wrote:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...ce2129ef95d8e7....

Moscow mayor calls gay pride march 'Satanic'
Jan 25 12:29 PM US/Eastern

The mayor of Moscow, known for his overtly homophobic statements, said
Monday that he would never allow a gay pride parade in the city, calling it
"Satanic" and saying marchers should be punished.
"A gay parade... cannot be called anything but a Satanic act," Yury Luzhkov
told an education conference, quoted by Interfax news agency. "We haven't
permitted such a parade and we won't permit it in the future."

The mayor of moscow is definitely a heterosexual, because he has a
wife. His wife's name is Yelena Baturina. She is a businesswoman and
owns a "construction consulting firm". This firm performs consulting
services for 80% of all construction projects in Moscow, that need
approval by Moscow mayor's office.

Nice to keep the money in the family.

Ig...did you see these stories?

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine...9033326721.htm