Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
axolotl[_2_] axolotl[_2_] is offline

Default Cleaning up the shop

On 1/25/2010 8:35 PM, John R. Carroll wrote:

McAllen Texas treats it's Medicare population - the most expensive group
known to man - for $7,500.00 a year.
Everyone involved makes a good buck.
Your coverage is crap compared to theirs and I'll bet ot costs your employer
30% more.

John,

I'm not sure I'm understanding you. According to the New Yorker:

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2...a_fact_gawande

The cost in McAllen is 15 grand- twice the cost in nearby El Paso.
Are you saying the most expensive Medicare cost is still a fraction of
what most people have to pay for health insurance? The article above
highlights some of the methods used to improve the cash flow while
providing average care.

Kevin Gallimore