Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
axolotl[_2_] axolotl[_2_] is offline

Default Cleaning up the shop

On 1/25/2010 8:35 PM, John R. Carroll wrote:
Wes wrote:
wrote:

It would seem then the "public option" health insurance would have
provided you with affordable coverage (affordable means that if you
get serious about making money you could afford it).

Ah, the public option. An concept bandied around with few details.
I time shift Cspan Washington Journal using my DVR. Part of the show
takes calls from the viewers. From their questions and statements I
think many really belive they are going to get 'affordable insurance'
for 100-200 dollars a month.

So what do you think the monthly premiums for a) Single, b) family
will be? I've really wanted a number but never seem to hear those
magic details from the politicians.

You aren't listening then Wes.
McAllen Texas treats it's Medicare population - the most expensive group
known to man - for $7,500.00 a year.
Everyone involved makes a good buck.
Your coverage is crap compared to theirs and I'll bet ot costs your employer
30% more.
Are you 30% sicked than a 70 year old Texan Wes?