Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve[_52_] Steve[_52_] is offline

Default Woodworking Message Board

On 2010-01-25 01:05:51 -0500, said:

Unfortunately, Roadrunner went and
discontinued their usenet access leaving me high and dry.

When RoadRunner stranded me, they provided newsgroup access through
another provider, newshosting. Check with your local RR office -- see
if you have the same access. The catch here is that you must access
this provider from your home IP address -- tough luck for the road
warriors.

Yeah, RoadRunner kinda sucks, but so do most of these de facto
monopolies. Anyboody using AT&T's U-verse? That's my only other
realistic option, but the sales people had no clue what "usenet" was.