Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Cleaning up the shop

Ignoramus29432 wrote:

It would seem then the "public option" health insurance would have
provided you with affordable coverage (affordable means that if you
get serious about making money you could afford it).

Ah, the public option. An concept bandied around with few details. I time shift Cspan
Washington Journal using my DVR. Part of the show takes calls from the viewers. From
their questions and statements I think many really belive they are going to get
'affordable insurance' for 100-200 dollars a month.

So what do you think the monthly premiums for a) Single, b) family will be? I've really
wanted a number but never seem to hear those magic details from the politicians.

Will this public option cover organ transplants? Pace makers, perscription drugs?
Experimental procedures?

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller