Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Frost your nuts?

Robatoy wrote:

Trying to make any of the science stick is like trying to sew a button
onto a poached egg.
It's like farting in a hurricane.... you KNOW that fart is in there
and you KNOW it HAS TO alter that hurricane in some way...but...

It is all hot air and bull**** feeding on itself. Hoping for real
science is optimistic...IMHO. G

According to chaos theory, the flapping of a butterfly's wings in the Amazon
could trigger a hurricane in the Atlantic.

The proposed solutions to the possibility of AGW are the equivalent to
eradicating all the Amazonian butterflies in order to prevent hurricanes.

How about we study responses to global warming instead of trying to mitigate
it? That is, instead of shutting down industry, we create more businesses to
build dikes around coastal cities and the like?