Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Frost your nuts?

Luigi Zanasi wrote:
On Jan 23, 10:15 pm, Swingman wrote:
On 1/23/2010 11:37 PM, Luigi Zanasi wrote:

On Jan 23, 10:38 am, Dave Balderstone
wrote:
snip
One reporting station being used for everything north of 65
degrees in Canada's north? A station in Hawaii being used to
project data 1200 miles north?

Well, if there's only one station north of 65, this should result in
showing less warming. The temperatures in Canada's north have been
clearly and unequivocally warming.

I know, I live here. When I first moved to the Yukon in 1989, we
used to have at least 2-3 weeks of 40 below temperatures. Not any
more. We actually got a couple of days last year after a few years
of the temperatures staying above -35. And we had record hot
temperatures last summer. (As did Larry's Oregon)

As the AGW folks are fond of saying, methinks you're "mistaking
weather for climate" ...

Hey, what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Yabbut 20 years of weather data shows what the climate is. :-)

Not according to the climatologists. 100 years of temperature data show
COOLING, which is clearly "weather." Only when "adjustments" are applied,
yielding "warming" do these readings indicate "climate."