Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodworking Message Board

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 05:59:36 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I've yet to see a web based forum or message board that is as easy as
USENET to use. I can go through a bunch of newsgroups rather quickly as
opposed to going to a different web page for each topic.

That's what I was going to say :-). I'm switching from dialup to cable
today, so I'll be searching for a news server as well. But I won't give
up on Usenet. Where else but the wreck could I keep up on the latest far
right fantasies :-).