Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Frost your nuts?

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 09:31:26 -0600, the infamous Dave Balderstone
scrawled the following:

In article , Swingman
wrote:

Still looking for refutation that the three links in my first two posts
are false, made up, and wrong ... thus far nothing but smear tactics and
shooting at the messengers.

A few more links:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ientists-says-
knew-data-verified.html

BANG. There goes the other foot.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article6999975.ece

Follow the money.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article7000063.ece

Follow the politics. The "rapidly rising costs" aren't due to GW,
they're due to AGWK hysteria and hanging dramatic (yet totally
ineffectual) anti-warming projects onto the economy.

The bull**** from the IPCC just keeps getting deeper...

No kidding. sigh The question is: Will mainstream media even
_carry_ these messages out to the AGWKTBs? I know they won't shout
them out like they do with all the doom and gloom predictions, but
will the UK Times be it?

---
"Some of us are wondering if we have created a monster."
Kevin Vranes, climate scientist, University of Colorado
talking about global warming hysteria, January, 2007.