Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Frost your nuts?

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 08:38:15 -0600, the infamous Swingman
scrawled the following:

On 1/24/2010 8:28 AM, Dave Balderstone wrote:
In , LDosser
wrote:

"Dave wrote in message
news:230120102230357526%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderst one.ca...
In articleqfednUzbYdO4VcbWnZ2dnUVZ_qGdnZ2d@earthlink .com, DGDevin
wrote:

"Dave wrote in message
news:230120101720552720%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderst one.ca...

The people who are questioning AGW aren't making a f*king DIME.

Horsecrap, some of them have been or are continuing to be funded by the
fossil fuel industries, Richard Lindzen being a good example. He's not
only
been supported directly by OPEC and energy companies, he works with
organizations that get funding from companies like ExxonMobil. It amazes
me
how some people who like to imagine they are informed on this issue
somehow
manage to miss that and claim the $$$ motive is all on the other side.
Well
it doesn't really amaze me, it's actually quite predictable.

Um, it may be disturbing for you to admit, but Big Oil and Wall Street
are heavily into the carbon credit trading market.

They're making big money from the AGW hysteria.

They OWN it!

Much in the same way that Enron made millions off of the acid rain
scare in the late 20th century.

One of the infamous leaked e-mails from CRU angling for financing for A
"new building" by Shell:

But don't expect an AGWKTBs to own up to any of that rubbing up
against the boys from Big Oil.

http://assassinationscience.com/clim...0962818260.txt

Still looking for refutation that the three links in my first two posts
are false, made up, and wrong ... thus far nothing but smear tactics and
shooting at the messengers.

And that's all you should ever expect from AGWK True Believers. Some
of you guys are forgetting to add the "Kumbaya" to "AGW", so
straighten up, eh?

---
"Some of us are wondering if we have created a monster."
Kevin Vranes, climate scientist, University of Colorado
talking about global warming hysteria, January, 2007.