Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Joe AutoDrill[_2_] is offline

Default My Recent Trip and Metalworking...

As desperate as the situation is there, it's good to hear of an
undeveloped African state that is stable & not being torn apart by its
citizens being dedicated to killing each other, and/or the "leaders"
looting the country.

If I didn't have kids and a wife, I would have come back, figured out how to
hire a business manager here, liquidated all my non-essentials and moved
there permanently. It's an amazingly peaceful and humble country with
opportunities similar to the 1800's USA.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244