Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus29432 Ignoramus29432 is offline

Default Cleaning up the shop

On 2010-01-25, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 19:09:32 -0500, Wes wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

So, a hypothetical guy who loses a job and does not even have money to
pay very reasonable COBRA rates, does not get too much of my sympathy,
personally.

Nor I. I paid for my health insurace for the 8 months I was between jobs.

How did you do this?

I saved money in good times against bad times. I have modest needs and wants.

Wes

And you didnt have an uninsured wife with serious medical issues?

In your case, you are divorced, right?

And if he had a wife, and had medical coverage, she would be insured
as well?