Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Frost your nuts?

On Jan 25, 3:27*am, Father Haskell wrote:
On Jan 23, 11:14*am, Swingman wrote:

Let's see some "scientific" refutation, please:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/...was_but_the_ti...

http://www.kusi.com/weather/colemans.../81559212.html

Computer codes can't make glaciers or ice caps melt.

No, but they can mess with the numbers which are supposed to indicate
WHY they're melting.
We're going through a warming phase, now let's create some fear into
that population that has way too much money. Let's harvest some more
from the serfs, The Great Unwashed believe the authority of the
scientists who DO mess with the computer models/numbers.
Regular independent business guys like myself KNOW we're, once again,
being screwed with.
I, for once, would like to keep some of that money that I earn. That
way, *I* get to decide if I want to hire people, support the economy
in MY way.... and not being led by a leash to the Extraction Station
once a year. (Tax)
I am all for survival of the fittest, make-all-you-can, keep-as-much-
as-possible, but I do NOT like corporations that have become so big
that they set the agendas on a political level along with the bankers.
Those *******s have no business telling me how to run MY business.
That includes them trying to tell me that *I* need to be penalized for
using a lot of electricity in order to run my business and keep people
employed.
..
..
It's just another tax being justified by fudged numbers.