Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Frost your nuts?

Father Haskell wrote:
On Jan 23, 11:14 am, Swingman wrote:
Let's see some "scientific" refutation, please:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/...was_but_the_ti...

http://www.kusi.com/weather/colemans.../81559212.html

Computer codes can't make glaciers or ice caps melt.

And now we're seeing that some of the stuff about "glaciers or ice caps
melting" was a lie. Geez, do try to follow the news.

The models are crap and the data is crap and the whole IPCC needs to be
fired and investigated for fraud.

There may be a real problem but at this point those *******s have screwed
the pooch so badly that we pretty much need to start over to arrive at any
real truth. Oh, and this time somebody needs to put a muzzle on Gore.

While they're about it they should investigate the Nobel Peace Prize
committee--they've been making some pretty dodgy issuances lately.