Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Woodworking Message Board

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 00:05:51 -0600, wrote:

What I'd like to to is to take down my woodworking site and change it
over to a woodworking message board/forum. I'd want it to be as free
and open as the Wreck is. There would be no ads and I'd keep graphics
very light to make it easy on those with limited bandwidth. This is
totally on my dime. I've already got the domain and I pay for the
hosting with a few other sites that I have on my account. I'd only do
this if I thought there would be enough interest from you folks. After
all, it's no fun throwing a party if nobody comes. Well, the party's
on me this time. If there's enough interest I could have the site up
in a very short order.

I've yet to see a web based forum or message board that is as easy as
USENET to use. I can go through a bunch of newsgroups rather quickly
as opposed to going to a different web page for each topic.

Do as you please, but I'm 99.9% sure I won't visit. I use Giganews.